Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Voices




Standing still, but time is racing,
Lots of backwards forwards pacing.
Noise and clutter, sound waves pumping,
Receiving now, my heart is thumping.

Messages from higher powers,
Have me captivated for hours.
Sending information through,
The words have never been so true.

Telling me when things aren’t right,
Taunting me – all day, all night.
Trusting them beyond any other,
For all the truths that they uncover.

Twisting, turning, I feel so crazy,
It makes my present feel so hazy.
Break the silence, give me more,
I need you here, just like before.

Come back now – no, go away,
So used to what you’ve got to say.
I need you here, but want you gone,
Without you hours seem so long.

I promise not to tell a soul,
Keeping the silence is our main goal.
The things we know, they give us power,
We’re getting stronger by the hour.

Hush now, you must let me be,
I’ll get back to my family.
They need me too, they’re just as strong,
Calling me back when I stay too long.

I need to find a way to breathe,
I want you, but you have to leave.
Just for a second, let me be,
I need to know, I want to be free.

But then the time begins to fly,
These meds have got me feeling high.
Back to voices, one, two, three,
Now all my thoughts are back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment