Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Shelter Me




Shelter me, for I am lost,
Amid the noise and pain.
The meds work for a little while,
But then they’re back again.

Just a little louder now,
Than they were before.
Back with a purpose,
And always wanting more.

The days just seem to come and go,
These voices cloud my vision.
They’re always there, and haunting me,
A part of every decision.

What will it take for them to go?
How do I make them leave?
They’ve infiltrated all my thoughts,
And changed what I believe.

Just a little louder now,
They come in with such force.
They’re unrelenting in their ways,
With no sense of remorse.

I have to find a way to deal,
With voices every day.
To hear them and to live my life?
There are no words to say.


A world of noise, a world of pain,
It comes with such a cost.
It’s all on me to pay their price,
So shelter me, for I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment