Search This Blog

Saturday 10 December 2011

The Outside Toilet. A personal account - MAY TRIGGER -


An afternoon visit to the outside toilet.

I am a little girl.
I need to go to the toilet, but I hold it. I hold it as long as I possibly can.
He is at home, I know he will follow me. I don't need help - but he offers it - forces it - anyway.
He pulls down my pants and sits me on the toilet.
I do a wee, and it burns - like usual - I try to keep my face expressionless - but he sees my pain.

He asks what's wrong - as if he doesn't know - but I say nothing. I reach for the toilet paper, and my face goes red. I hate him watching me - he is constantly watching me.
He says he needs to 'check me' - just to be sure I wiped properly. Filthy bastard.
He sticks his hand into the toilet behind me and wipes my vagina with his bare hand. He expllains to me that this way he can tell if I'm still 'wet' or not.
He sniffs his hand. He explains to me that this way he can tell if I'm 'clean' or not. He says I am clean and dry, but I should smell his hand too - just to be sure that I agree. I close my eyes and breathe in - I tell him that I agree, that I am clean.
He lifts me off the toilet and pulls my pants up. he pats me on the bum and laughs while he says 'all finished'.
Thank God for that - I say to myself.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this Melissa. I know it's hard to share. I have some of mine written up, very view people have read it. It's here if you want to read it http://jackb-memories.blogspot.com/. Warning, very triggering and graphic.

    (this is Jack Barton from the facebook group).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jack xx I will definitely read your blog - and you are welcome to share it anytime on our forum.
    You don't know how much your comment means to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate people speaking out about what happened to them, I am proud of you for doing so. I am just recently working on being open with what happened to me. Heck, I only told my wife like three months ago. I hope that we can all get rid of the stigma against talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god!! you are making HUGE progress Jack. Love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I have written about it on and off for several years, but this is the first time I am letting people actually read it. It's pretty freeing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa so proud of you for finding our voice!! What an encouragement for others who have been through similar situations.

    ReplyDelete